Saturday, December 10, 2011

Vin Diesel Love Egypt

I have long dreamed of going to a place as sacred as Egypt, I was always, like everyone, fascinated by its rich history… one that both predates and has shaped Our collective history
A year ago I was blessed with the opportunity to travel to Egypt… the experience changed me
I saw the magic and the wonder of this very, very important country first hand. The preservation of its wonders is all of Our responsibility
To Our brothers and sisters of Egypt
We are with you
ONE





1 comment:

  1. I dο not knoω whеther it's just me or if perhaps everyone else encountering issues with your website. It looks like some of the written text in your posts are running off the screen. Can someone else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them too? This might be a issue with my internet browser because I've hаd this happen befoге.
    Appreciate it
    Take a look at my weblog ; vino

    ReplyDelete